Sunday, April 17, 2011

Love so pain, Love not to gain.

I've loved you.
I'm loving you.
I will still love you.....

My heart is aching so bad,
My heart is crying so sad,
My heart is fuming so mad,
But never, will, i tell my dad.

Loved you for so long,
Till today, 9years to date.
To you alone i sing this song,
My one, my darling and only mate.

My heart you have crushed,
Pieces scattering everywhere,
My love you have forgo,
But still, my heart to you i swear.

Never imagined this could have happened,
I bet the whole world is saddened.
But still in love i place my trust,
And to you my dear... now 'Hushhh'.....

I still will look forward to the day,
Where now many and some will say,
Stupidity and foolishness my name bears,
But one day, their same comments my hands will tear.

Let bygones be bygones,
Let what come may,
Let love build its trust,
Let time takes it path.

Let true love reign above all,
Let God's love fill our hearts,
Let forgiveness and reconciliation be part of life,
Let love, unite us again.

I'll always, always love you. This is my life's oath.
Should the day come when i don't, then truly, i have lost.

No comments: