Saturday, December 26, 2009

title-less

what's there to put for titles? need to think for a bombardic word? waste time~~~~~

Haizzz......Today's Christmas. Its supposed to be a happy day~ A day of fun, joy and laughter. A day without tears. A day without arguments. A day without problems. A day without fear, lost-ness, and a day of celebration. But what do I have?????

Whyyyy......Why must the 'voice' tell me again that today will be a day of arguments?! A day of problems!? A day of 'emo-ness' of others?!

Great. 10mins after i got the 'voice'.....Arguments occured. I nearly lost my left ear.

What's next? An insolent fool driving a big fat car nearly hit me? And din even bother to say sorry and act like nothing happen? Such pathetic people. I really pity those big cars for such a lousy driver. Now i know, i seriously know..... Those people with BIG NEW CARS.... ARE PATHETIC DRIVERS!!!! Sorry to those big new car owners who i know, but i'm serious....why buy a big new car? Unless u're NOOB in driving that u need EXTRA Protection?! Seriously i pity them......

I really really REALLY HATE NOOBS ON THE ROAD.....they DO NOT deserve to DRIVE. I'm serious about this. How many people actually REALLY REALLY knows driving? Besides the F1 people? I'm not saying that i'm a pro either, just not a noob.

What next? I've proven myself to be a person of virtue at least, to be a person whom one can trust, and people still do not believe me?! I feel really sad. Really....

Honestly i want to run away.... Run away from all these problems.... Run away from all these troubles.... Run away..... For good.

But how? What???

The Bible says.... Come to me all ye who are weary and I shall give you rest.

Yes, i do trust in Jesus. I believe He's the one true God. The Alpha and the Omega. Beginning and the End. Saviour and Redeemer of Man. One and Only way to Heaven. He whom dieth for us on the Cross for the sins of mankind. He who gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believeth in Him shalt not perish but have eternal life....

YES I DO BELIEVE IN IT!!!!

But......i'm still man.....

How long can i bear with it? How long can i keep it inside? How long more????

I never knew Christmas would be so......eye-watering?

I gave everything....to gaineth nothing. I'm not expecting, just never knew, that life would be THIS BAD.....

Well guess its what the folks say. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people.

God knows what i've done.....gonna cry it all out now~~~~

so lonely.....so alone.....so quiet......all i hear is the fan~~

P.S : Yeah~ Another hole on my cupboard. Crap~~~~ Hope i dun destroy it~ T_T

No comments: